Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Dress: Banana Republic

Cardigan: Express

Shoes: Payless Shoes

Bracelet: New York & Company

I picked up this dress at Banana Republic for a song (75% off - only $35!) over the winter, put it in my summer clothes closet and promptly forgot about it until this weekend when I was browsing at BR and thought, "Huh, wonder whatever happened to that dress I bought last time I was here?". And an outfit is born.

I'm not quite comfortable baring my arms at work yet, so I covered up with this fun ruffle-front cardigan. I kept everything else pretty minimal because the dress is detailed enough on it's own. It's hard to tell in the picture but it's got some fabulous seaming around the waist and pockets that make the skirt more bell-shaped than straight. I got several compliments on it today while I was (once again!) shopping - but this time at the humongous mall downtown, which is now only 1 block (ONE!) from my new office. This could be very, very dangerous!

3 comments:

Megan G said...

Gorgeous dress~! The print and shape are both lovely.

Keely said...

Very pretty dress. I love the print. Did you find anything you wanted to swap from my album?

Taylor said...

Love the dress! Also, I have that bracelet and wear it often! It's fun.

Related Posts with Thumbnails