Thursday, July 22, 2010

Thursday, July 21, 2010

Top: The Limited

Pants: The Limited

Bracelet: Express

Shoes: Steve Madden via Macy's

Anyone else wondering how the heck it got to be the end of July already? I could have sworn it was just July 4th! The summer has just flown by. Not that I'm complaining, though - I'm pretty well over summer. Bring on Autumn and cooler temperatures!

I've been wearing dresses and skirts nearly every day, simply because it's too hot to wear anything else. But my laziness got the best of me this morning and I forgot to shave my legs, which of course, meant I had to wear pants.

I probably would have been fine, except I decided to walk the two blocks to the mall at lunch. By the time I made it back to work, I could have passed out from heat exhaustion. Probably the only reason I didn't is because my hair had soaked up so much humidity it was impossible to be dehydrated. Blech.

Consider this girl schooled. Lesson learned: No more pants until it hits at least 75 degrees again.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Sara - you are so funny!! You looked great! At least you choose a sleeveless top.

Related Posts with Thumbnails