Friday, July 30, 2010

Friday, July 30, 2010

Dress: Ann Taylor Loft

Necklace: Express

Shoes: Sam & Libby

One thing I don't so much care for at my new job? No casual Fridays. I think tailored denim can work really well for a business casual look, but I don't get to exercise my denim muscle very often anymore. Sad.

The company released their quarterly earnings earlier in the week, which means we have a mandatory meeting with the CFO this afternoon. This is my first time meeting with any of the execs, so I wanted to be polished yet understated. And not die of heat exhaustion from covering up too much either. I thought this summer tweed dress was a nice compromise. It has enough details in the dress that I could keep the accessories low key and minimal too.

1 comment:

Kristen said...

cute dress. We don't allow denim of any color, shape or style at my office, so I hear you. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails