Saturday, December 4, 2010

Saturday, December 4, 2010


Dress: Old Navy

Tights: Hue

Boots: Charles David

Necklace: The Limited

Ring: The Limited

We had our small group Christmas dinner at a Brazilian restaurant downtown tonight. For weeks now I've been planning to try out my new sparkly tweed Express shorts with tights. Imagine my immense disappointment when I woke up this morning to driving snow that just never quit. Four inches of snow and four inch heels just don't mix. Boo.

So it was on to Plan B. Slightly less dressy but much warmer and less dangerous! Turns out Plan B was a blessing in disguise - the roomy dress came in very handy when I ate my weight in cheddar cheese puff biscuits at dinner!

I was also debuting my new blunt bangs. I went in for a trim this morning and decided there was no time like the present to give them a try. Don't know how long they'll last but at least I can finally say I gave them a go!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are you working from home again now. As much as I also like your casual attire, I have to say I miss your pencil skirts! I'm a pencil skirt kinda girl myself and would probably still wear em even if I worked from home! :-)

Sarah said...

I LOVE the bangs!! They look great on you!!

The Plan B outfit is nice - I like the dress and boots combo. You should wear the shorts with tights and heels around the house (and of course take a picture for us) - they at least you will get to wear it sooner rather than later!

Classroom Chic

Yuri said...

You look cute with the bangs, keep it :)
And that sweater dress is cute too, i love how you paired it with the rest of your outfit :)


http://twothousandthings.blogspot.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails