Sunday, August 1, 2010

Sunday, August 1, 2010

Top: The Limited

Capris: The Limited

Shoes: Payless Shoes

Bracelets: New York & Company

My love affair with four-inch heels is a symptom of my serious case of Short Girl Syndrome. I'd love to be 5'9'', with lovely long gazelle legs. Instead, I'm the shortest of all my sisters (5'4'') and somehow ended up with a long torso, which of course means there's not much leg on me. We all want what we can't have, right?

Which is why I find this t-shirt so funny. I teeny-tiny chihuahua with a lot of attitude. I'd say that's just how it should be.




1 comment:

Melissa said...

I love the little splash of color in your sandals!

Considering I'm not EVEN five feet tall, I feel your pain. I not only have short legs, but I have a short torso too. Meh.

You've done a great job finding clothes that look fantastic on you! And I love that shirt, it's so cute!

Related Posts with Thumbnails