Monday, September 20, 2010

Monday, September 20, 2010

Top: The Limited

Pants: Express

Shoes: Alfani

Belt: Goody's

Bracelets: The Limited

I stayed up way too late last night watching the Boys in Blue whoop up on the Giants. Even though it was safe to hit the hay at bed time (17-0!), I was having too much fun watching Peyton & Co charge down the field like a well-oiled machine!

What wasn't working like a well-oiled machine this morning? That would me. After Weekend #3 out of town, this chick is dragging tail in a major way. Hence the simple I-don't-want-to-think-about-matching-palettes outfit today. Basic neutrals + ruffles + animal print = good enough for me today.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

You look simple and chic! I think this is a great outfit! The ruffles and animal print keep things interesting while maintaining simplicity. I like it, you look great!

Related Posts with Thumbnails