Friday, September 3, 2010

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Dress: LOFT

Shoes: Baker's Shoes

Necklace: Express

Ring: The Limited

Another long day at the office this week. I feel like I'm copping out a bit by wearing dresses every day, but I just don't have the time or energy to be messing with separates this week.

I originally planned to belt this dress but I couldn't find a belt that I was happy with in my closet this morning. Most were the wrong shade of brown and the only one that was the 'right' shade was too big for my waist - it's more of a hip belt. Don't you hate when you just can't seem to make anything work? So I threw on a statement necklace instead and added 'tan leather belt' to my shopping list!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

That necklace is gorgeous and so are those shoes! I tend to belt everything so I completely understand when you can't find one that makes you happy. I love going to the Salvation Army store for belts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails