Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Cardigan: The Limited

Dress: The Limited

Shoes: Aldo

Necklace: The Limited

Ring: New York & Company

I think maybe I should stop shopping at The Limited for awhile, no? I usually try not to be head-to-toe one store, but sometimes it just happens.

It's hard to see in the big picture, but this dress has pleated tiers all the way from the best to the hemline. It is quite a little statement dress but the color makes it more than appropriate for work.

In honor of our fourth day of cool morning temperatures, I busted out these new fold-over peep-toe booties from Aldo. I'm not quite ready to commit to tights yet, but I couldn't resist the booties any longer!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Love this cardigan (I said that last time you wore it - but I really do love it)!

Beautiful dress - it is like an understated statement dress!

Related Posts with Thumbnails