Sunday, November 28, 2010

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Sweater: The Limited

Pants: Express

Boots: Aldo Shoes

Necklace: Amy Cornwell Designs

We had a low key day around here. My family left to go back to SC (BOO!) and I started the Christmas decorating to distract myself from being left behind. We attended small group last night and I just had to wear orange to celebrate the Vols' victory over the Kentucky Wildcats Kittens yesterday afternoon.

I am also debuting my newest Amy Cornwell necklace. She recently announced that she was discontinuing this style and since I'd had my eye on it for awhile, I had to snap one up! It is a perfect reminder of all that I have to be thankful for in my life right now. I am definitely blessed.

And if you want your own ACD necklace or need to order a Christmas gift, check out Amy's Cyber Monday deals here. Promotions end tonight!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

What a great necklace!

I love that sweater on you, the color is so great. You look adorable in this! So simple but very flattering and you look so put together.

Related Posts with Thumbnails