Sunday, November 21, 2010

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Dress: The Limited

Tights: We Love Colors

Socks: New York & Company

Boots: Steve Madden

Bracelet: The Limited

It was a tiny bit warmer today (upper 50's) but still overcast and gray, so it was the perfect weather to pull out this new sweater dress. I originally planned to belt it but then I realized it's kind of short and belting it made it a little too scandalous for church! So I nixed the belt idea.

I opted to try knee socks under my boots and I gotta say, I kind of like it. I wasn't so sure at first but it really grew on me! Definitely a good option for the really cold weather to come later this week!

1 comment:

M. Johnson said...

I LOVE wearing knee socks with boots! I think it looks cute and I love that I can stay warm! I've been getting a lot of really cute Knee Socks and I've worn them with so many different outfits!

Related Posts with Thumbnails