Friday, March 25, 2011

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Cardigan: Ann Taylor Loft

Tank: Old Navy

Jeggings: Banana Republic

Boots: Rocket Dog

Necklace: Lia Sophia

Well, the break was nice while it lasted but it appears Old Man Winter has returned to my little corner of the world. We've been enjoying 60 degree weather but the high today was mid-30's and there's snow in the forecast for tomorrow. Awesome.

I'm trying to look on the bright side: I have one last chance to wear all my favorite winter pieces, like these Rocket Dog boots.

Even snow clouds have a silver lining.

2 comments:

Paige @ Little Nostalgia said...

Ugh, it better not snow here. Crazy midwest.

Kimberly said...

Hey, twin - I have that same tank! Love what you did with it. Maybe if you change your blog background to something springy/summery we can get over these cold temps! :-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails