Monday, March 14, 2011

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Cardigan: Old Navy

Tank: Express

Jeggings: Banana Republic

Boots: Charles David

Necklace: New York & Company

I've always had a love affair with stripes and the fact that they are 'in' this season has only exacerbated the problem. And if it's black and white stripes? Forgetaboutit. That baby's coming home with me!

I was hooked the minute I saw this grandpa cardigan at Old Navy. I've worn it at least once a week since I bought it back in February. And if you know me, you know that's not normal. That's true love.

3 comments:

Sherry from Alabama said...

There's nothing grandpa-ish about that cardigan. I love the outfit and it looks great on you. Glad to see you back. I've been missing your posts.

Sherry @ A Happy Valentine

yours truly, melissa said...

Stripes are all over the place right now, aren't they? And I love them!!! That sweater is really cute and looks super comfy. I say that's a great buy!

Melissa said...

Stripes are definitely great on you! I can see why you'd wear that once a month. You look awesome!

Come take a look inside A Working Mom's Closet

Related Posts with Thumbnails