Thursday, March 24, 2011

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Jacket: The Limited

Skirt: The Limited

Belt: Came with the jacket

Shoes: Sam & Libby

I had a client meeting this afternoon so it gave me an excuse to dust off my favorite "Wow 'em" jacket and dress up a little bit. I love that this outfit is professional enough for the business environment but still manages to show some personality and femininity. I have a hard time finding suiting that doesn't make me look like a big old rectangle, so when I find something I love that actually works, I wear it out!

3 comments:

amycornwell said...

Cute! I wish I had more belted outfits...or just cute belts to wear up high.

Melissa said...

You look great! I need to find more outfits like this that are uber professional but still ME. We've been having way too many dress code issues in our office lately! Not only do I love this outfit but it works for my office too.

Come take a look inside A Working Mom's Closet

Taylor said...

I own this jacket and have never worn it! I even paid FULL-PRICE for it last year! It just doesn't look right on me and I can't figure out how to style it. Yet I can't seem to get rid of it. Ugh. Looks amazing on you, though!

Related Posts with Thumbnails