Saturday, September 12, 2009

Friday, September 11, 2009

Top: The Limited

Pants: The Limited

Necklace: The Limited

Bracelet: The Limited

Shoes: Alfani

So I just now realized that I was dressed from head to toe in The Limited yesterday. Perhaps I should ease off on my shopping there - they are quickly taking over my closet!

No casual Friday for me this week. I was scheduled to have a meeting with the President/Owner of the company and wanted to make a good impression, so I skipped the jeans. Only to have the meeting rescheduled for Monday, of course! So mad I wasted my jeans day! However, I did manage to squeeze my Volunteer orange spirit in there anyway.

2 comments:

Jamie King said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the top! :)

Milly said...

nice shoes!...i have the same bracelet

Related Posts with Thumbnails