Sunday, September 13, 2009

Sunday, September 13, 2009


Top: Express

Shorts: The Limited

Bracelet: The Limited

Shoes: Nine West

Earrings: Simply Irresistible

Yes, I went to church today, Mom. No, this is not what I wore.

I had nursery duty today, so my outfit was strictly utilitarian - a cotton sundress and zero jewelry.

My father-in-law came into town for a one-night visit and took us out to lunch. Then I ran a ton of errands, so I needed to be cool and comfortable for all that running around. These shorts are probably one of my favorite purchases from this summer. They are a fun black and white plaid in light weight wool. Just very different and interesting.

I don't wear too many embellished tops because I'm always afraid they'll be ruined in the wash. But I couldn't resist this super cute top on clearance last summer. And it has held up very well through several wearings - not a single sparkle lost so far! I might have to change my views on embellishments a bit.

1 comment:

Wistful Dreamer said...

This is a great casual look! I usually stay away from embellished tops for the same reason, but that top is gorgeous!

Related Posts with Thumbnails