Thursday, September 3, 2009

Thursday, September 3, 2009

Top: The Limited

Pants: Goody's

Shoes: Sam & Libby

Bracelet: New York & Company

Earrings: Simply Irresistible

I am completely enamored with this electric blue color that is so hot for fall. I normally tend toward warmer colors (rusts, oranges, emeralds) but I keep finding myself inexplicably drawn to this bright shade. So I'm just going with it and enjoying my time outside my color comfort zone. Now if only I could find some fabulous heels in this color, I'd be one happy girl!

Another thing I'm happy about? A three day weekend and my parents visiting tomorrow! YEAH!


2 comments:

Bianca C said...

Very nice. The blue looks great on you - naybe you should try some cooler colors in store. See what you think!

Wistful Dreamer said...

The blue looks good with your coloring. It's good to get out of the comfort zone sometimes.

Related Posts with Thumbnails