Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Tuesday, September 22, 2009


Top: New York & Company

Vest: New York & Company

Pants: The Limited

Bracelet: New York & Company

Shoes: Sam & Libby

It may be the first day of autumn but it's anything but fall-ish here. Low 80's, rainy and ridiculously humid. As much as I'm looking forward to tights and booties, I'm taking full advantage of the warm weather by pulling out my favorite summer clothes one last time before I tuck them lovingly away for the winter.

This top rates as one of my all time favorites in my closet. I love the print, the cute little pleats, ruffles on the sleeves and the tie neck. All my favorite things rolled right into a single shirt. Love!


1 comment:

The Print Lover said...

oooh nice blog! Loved the NY&C top
*off to read the archives*

Related Posts with Thumbnails