Sunday, December 6, 2009

Thursday, December 3, 2009

Dress: The Limited via Ebay

Cardigan: Victoria's Secret

Tank: New York & Company

Tights: Merona for Target

Shoes: Steve Madden

Long Necklace: The Limited

Short Necklace: Amy Cornwell Designs

This is my company's first winter in our current building and apparently they haven't quite figured out how to regulate the heating system yet. We are alternately freezing and sweating our buns off all day long. No joke - I wore my outside jacket for a large portion of the morning but ended up shedding even my light weight cashmere cardi by 3:00pm. It's 35 degrees outside with snow flurries and I was running around the office in bare arms! Craziness! Here's hoping they get it figured out soon, so I can break out some of my cute sweaters.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails