Saturday, December 12, 2009

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Dress: The Limited

Tank: GAP

Belt: New York & Company

Necklace: New York & Company

Leggings: Kohls

Boots: Charles David

It's still cold and snowy here and I had plans to shop with a girlfriend after work, so I knew staying warm and wearing comfortable all day shoes was an absolute must. I paired a longer dress with knee high flat boots and realized I could 'cheat' with the tights and swap them out for actual leggings - hello toasty warmth all day long!! I will definitely have to remember this trick for those cold days ahead.

The dress is actually a wrap dress that's made to tie in the front. I just wound the ties around my waist twice and tucked the ties back into the 'belt' it made, then covered the whole thing with a wider black belt. I really like the way it looks and think it adds that little extra 'something' to break up the bold pattern of the dress.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails