Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Sweater: The Limited

Dress: Ann Taylor Loft

Belt: The Limited

Shoes: Nine West

Bracelet: Gifted

Today was primary day and our county had some important stuff on the ballot, so I was up and on my early so I could 'Make My Vote Count!'. Lucky for me, my polling place is the local fire station at the end of our road, so I didn't even have to go out of my way to do my civic duty.

I love all the little old ladies who (wo)man the polling station (and not just because they told me I looked pretty today)! They were telling me all about their tour of the fire station and the 'good lookin' fellas' they'd met upstairs! I hope I'm that fun and spry when I'm in my 70's!

1 comment:

Taylor said...

Love this dress! And I need those shoes - I'm kicking myself for not picking them up in grey when they were available in my size!

Related Posts with Thumbnails