Monday, May 10, 2010

Monday, May 10, 2010

Top: Gap

Sweater: The Limited

Pants: Express

Shoes: Mia

Necklace: New York & Company

The temperature is hovering in the fifties again today, so I had to pull out the long sleeves again. Let me tell you, I am so not okay with this crazy weather. I want to wear shorts! tank tops! maxi dresses! sandals! Not tights and long sleeves! Boo, Spring.

I had a bunch of errands to knock out today so I decided to keep it simple and warm since I knew I'd be running around in the wind and the chill. Fun bejeweled flats for comfort and I was out the door!

How's the weather in your neck of the woods? Hopefully better than ours lately!

2 comments:

Keely said...

You are looking oh, so cute today. Love the jeweled flats and stripes. It was chilly here too. supposed to warm up to the 70s though.

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

Loving the stripes and bejeweled flats!

Related Posts with Thumbnails