Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Top: The Limited

Pants: The Limited

Belt: The Limited

Bracelet: (I'll give you two guesses!) The Limited

Shoes: Baker's Shoes

I may have created a monster. Behold my second 'tucked in' shirt of the week. I think I like it!

I had planned to wear this top with some light gray trousers but apparently I only dreamt I owned a pair, because there certainly isn't a pair in my closet. Not sure what I was thinking! I had to make do with these black and white checked ones instead.

I love the gauzy, girly detail of the petals on the top. So perfectly Spring time!


1 comment:

Lesa said...

I am so glad to see you tucked in. I have a distinct problem in that my bust requires an xxl, but the rest of me is not that big, so I end up with shirts down to my knees. My daughters tell me not to tuck in--but now I' going to ignore them.

Your top is beautiful!

Related Posts with Thumbnails