Saturday, October 23, 2010

Friday, October 22, 2010

Top: The Limited

Pants: Express

Shoes: Baker's Shoes

Necklace: New York & Company

Bracelet: New York & Company

We went to dinner with friends last night. It was a little chilly so I took the opportunity to try out this new Victorian slouch sleeve top. It's the perfect lightweight cotton for a fall date night.

Looking at the picture really makes me wish I had a (faux!) fur vest to pull over this. I've been on the hunt for one for weeks now but they never seem to work on me. I might need to give up the chase. Some trends just don't work no matter how badly you wish they did.

Is there a trend you really want to try but just can't seem to manage?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yes! I can't bring myself to tuck jeans into boots. I think it makes me look off balance- huge hips on peg legs :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails