Sunday, October 17, 2010

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Cardigan: The Limited

Tank: New York & Company

Skirt: Banana Republic

Shoes: Aldo Shoes

I cleaned out my closet yesterday and ran across several items that I'd completely forgotten about. Now I've got outfits for the whole week planned!

First up was this tank top. When I bought it, I envisioned wearing it with a coral cardigan, to bring out the fun oranges in the top. However when I started styling it yesterday, I realized that when you put on long sleeves, it covers every bit of the pretty coral color. Boo.

So I got adventurous and mixed brown and gray. I've never tried that before and I think I'm kind of liking it. Although looking at the picture now, I kind of wish I'd added a belt over the skirt.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails