Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Top: GAP

Vest: Banana Republic

Skirt: Loft

Shoes: Steve Madden

Necklace: New York & Company

One of the only bad things about my new job is the fact that I no longer have an excuse to dress up every day for work. It's been tough getting dressed this week, knowing that I only have a few more days to wear all of my favorite things!

Unfortunately I made a bad fashion choice this morning! We had a huge storm this morning, accompanied by a tornado warning at 60 MPH wind gusts - not exactly skirt weather. Note to self: check more than just the temperature before getting dressed in the morning.

2 comments:

Marie said...

Love that vest...I hate wearing skirts in windy weather but always seem to!

Marie @ Lemondrop ViNtAge

Lesa said...

Beautiful, swingy vest...

Related Posts with Thumbnails