Thursday, May 28, 2009

Thursday, May 29, 2009

Vest: Ann Taylor Loft

T-shirt: Gap

Jeans: Express

Necklaces: The Limited

Ring: The Limited

Shoes: Michael Shannon

I got this vest on super clearance ($3.99!) from Ann Taylor Loft a few weeks ago. I played around with belting it but couldn't find a combo that I was really happy with. I have about a dozen thick belts but realized that my skinny belt collection is rather limited. An excuse to shop? We shall see....

So instead I piled on three necklaces and a big fat ring. Looking at the picture now, I wish I had added a bangle or two. I tend to under-accessorize because I'm always afraid of looking over-accesorized. That's something I need to work on.

I layered on three long chunky necklaces and I have to say I was very pleased with the result. Wearing all that metal around my neck made me feel a little bit rocker-ish.



1 comment:

Cole said...

You definitely have a rocker girl looking going on!!

LOVE the sandals!

Related Posts with Thumbnails