Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Top: H&M

Tank: New York & Company

Jeans: Express (Mia Ultra Skinny)

Shoes: Nine West

Bracelet: Ann Taylor Loft

I had a visit to the doctor this morning so again I had some specific requirements for this outfit. I won't go into the details of what they were (hello, TMI!) but trust me, this fit the bill.

I wish I had taken a detail shot of the sweater but I was in a bit of a hurry. It's ribbed, alternating a bunch of little ribs that make up bigger ribs. It's pretty interesting detail in person. This getting ready in the morning deal is a lot more time consuming than I remember it being! Hair, make-up, outfit, walk the dogs, take my pictures. Whew! I'm tired before I even walk out the door to go to work!

2 comments:

Leah said...

Very cute! I love those jeans!

Jules said...

I've been looking for the perfect pair of nude shoes for summer and those Nine West ones seem perfect. I love your entire outfit and I also meant to tell you that I think your dogs are so cute :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails