Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Weekend Recap, May 23 & 24, 2009

Dress: New York & Company

Necklace: New York & Company

Shoes: Payless

Scarf: The Limited

I had big plans to get up early on Saturday and head to the first farmer's market of the summer, but my love for sleeping in won out in the end and I got up too late to squeeze it in. We had plans to see Night at the Museum 2 with a bunch of friends, followed by errands at the outdoor mall near the theater. It was hot as blue blazes this weekend but I'm always cold in the movie theater so I had to plan accordingly. You can't go wrong with a summer sundress for staying cool and I toted along a fun purple scarf to wrap up in during the movie. Easy peasy.


Top: The Limited

Cami: New York & Company

Jeans: Express

Shoes: Ann Taylor Loft

Earrings and Ring: New York & Company

Lola and Oliver still aren't too sure about this whole morning picture taking routine. They are always trying to jump on me or get in the picture. A little spoiled perhaps?

Sunday I worked in the infant nursery at church so I had to be wash-n-wear (for the inevitable spit up), dangle-free (no jewelry for grabby little baby hands) and still church appropriate. I felt springy and bright in this outfit, although I had to button up about two minutes after walking in the nursery door. Apparently baby hands also like to peek down semi-low cut tops. Note to self: Next time wear a turtleneck.






1 comment:

Jules said...

I cannot believe you got the ring and earrings from NY&CO. Both are great and so sparkly!

Related Posts with Thumbnails