Monday, January 25, 2010

Monday, January 25, 2010

Sweater: Old Navy

Tank: Gap

Denim: Express

Necklace: Forever 21

Boots: Wal-mart

Want to hear a dirty little secret? I wear these black fleece lined boots nearly every day during the winter. They are far and away my favorite pair of winter boots - and they came from Wal-mart!

There it is, boys and girls, I ain't too proud to admit - the item that gets the most wear in my closet is a $19.98 blue light special from Wal-mart.

When I bought them two winters ago, I thought I'd be lucky if they lasted the winter. I was tired of freezing my toes off while running errands in sneakers and I refused to dish out $150 for a pair of Uggs that would be ruined by snow and ice. Enter these boots and a little scotch guard once a month. They take a lickin' and keep on tickin'. Snow, ice, sleet - they don't care. They keep my toes toasty warm and look rather stylish while they're at it.

My only regret is that I didn't buy them in brown too!

1 comment:

Keely said...

I love your sweater. It's gorgeous! I did the same boot thing a couple years ago. Mine were at KMart for $5! I love those kind of deals.

Related Posts with Thumbnails