Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Wednesday, January 26, 2010

Sweater: New York & Company

Shirt: New York & Company

Tank (unseen): Gap

Jeans: Old Navy

Necklaces: The Limited

Boots: Wal-mart

Egad! Someone needs to use some of her free time wisely and bust out the tanning lotion because my-oh-my, Mama's looking pale!

Or it could just be that the sun has finally made an appearance here in the dismal Mid-west and its reflection on the snow in the backyard makes for some blindingly pale pictures.

Yeah, I think I'll go with the second one.

I picked up these gray skinny jeans at Old Navy last week for $5.99. They are very low rise in the back, if you catch my draft er, I mean, drift, but I figured for six bucks I can just wear them with longer tops and be totally fine.

Now that I look at the picture, I kind of wish I'd added a big cuff bracelet. I thought piling on the necklaces was enough, but since the sleeves are shorter I feel like it needed something at the wrist too. What do you think?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails