Thursday, January 7, 2010

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Sweater: The Limited

Pants: New York & Company

Shoes: ?

Necklace: The Limited

Ring: New York & Company

Sorry for the less-than-stellar outfit pic today. As you can see, the dogs were going buh-nanas trying to get upstairs to see Nate - who was sleeping in before his dentist appointment this morning. I was snapping on the run so I could hurry up and get out of there!

I really wanted to wear jeans and boots today because the forecast called for four to six inches of snow. However, my boss is a big stickler for the rules, so I opted to dress up just to be safe. Imagine my irritation when he showed up to work today in what else? Jeans.

Oh, well. At least I looked cute in my snow inappropriate outfit. These brown and orange plaid pants were one of my first Big Orange purchases after we moved to Knoxville (over six years ago!) and I still love pulling them out every winter. Very few pieces keep my attention for that long, so that makes these pretty special.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails