Saturday, January 16, 2010

Saturday, January 16, 2010

T-shirt: The Limited

Jersey: NFL Shop

Jeans: Express

I'm not normally one to wear my heart on my sleeve, but today I'm wearing it on both my sleeves...and my front...and my back!

The whole town is abuzz with support for the boys in blue as they take on the Ravens tonight in the playoffs. Even the atmosphere at Wal-mart was downright jovial - more like a giant blue pep rally than the usual race-to-the-death for the chip aisle.

Of course, I am showing some love for my favorite hoss - Peyton Manning, the record setting four-time NFL MVP. It's okay - Nate is well aware of my love for all things Peyton. He puts up with my school girl crush, kind of like I put up with his (rather questionable) love for a certain Black-Eyed Pea.

Hopefully the boys can overcome the Colt Play-Off Curse and give us a big old 'W' tonight. They better, because they certainly should be *ahem* well rested.

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

Woo-hoo GO COLTS!! Last night's game was a fun one - love marking another one in the W column!

Related Posts with Thumbnails