Friday, February 12, 2010

Friday, February 12, 2010

Top: New York & Company

Pants: Old Navy

Shoes: Kohls

Necklace: Gifted

Bracelet: New York & Company

Well, after being snowed-in for the better part of the week, I finally got out and about today. Man it felt good! I had my first cup of Starbucks in four days - that is seriously some kind of record for me!

The day was beautiful, but chilly and there is still snow everywhere so boots were a necessary evil. I literally picked my least worn boots and then built the rest of the outfit around them. Can you tell I'm over this winter bit? I even rolled up my sleeves in protest of the cold weather. What can I say? I'm a rebel.


2 comments:

Lesa said...

Hi Sara,

I really love your cute little gray booties! Have a wonderful Valentines Day.

Shoeperwoman said...

It looks great - and I'm totally with you on the "over winter" thing: it feels like it's lasted about a hundred years. Still, at least it's an excuse for cute boots!

Related Posts with Thumbnails