Sunday, February 28, 2010

Friday, February 26, 2010

Sweater: The Limited

Vest: The Limited

Jeans: Express

Boots: Charles David (gifted)

Necklace: Simply Irresistible

I spent the morning at our church, organizing the filing cabinets for the sports pastor. It was a monumental task, for sure, but organizing is one of my favorite things to do. Give me a stack of file folders and a label maker and I am one happy girl.

After a hard morning's work, I figured I deserved a little reward, so I took myself to the mall to look for my new favorite Express jeans in a Regular length. Sadly, the trip was unsuccessful (they had 15 pairs in Tall, but nary a Regular in sight!), but I got four separate compliments on my necklace! Nothing like a compliment, or four, to make a girl's day!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails