Monday, February 1, 2010

Monday, February 1, 2010

Cardigan: Ann Taylor Loft

Tank: Old Navy

Jeans: Express

Booties: Payless Shoes

Necklace: Amy Cornwell Designs

I know it's only the first day of February, but I am SO OVER winter and SO READY for spring! I feel like all I wear lately is skinny jeans tucked into boots. It doesn't even really matter what I wear on top because it's just going to be covered up by a coat and a scarf. The yucky weather combined with not going to work every day has definitely put me in a fashion rut.

So when Nate offered to go treadmill shopping with me after work today, I jumped at the chance to climb out of my rut - I reached for the springiest thing I could find amidst the winter dullness. Slightly seasonally inappropriate? Yes. Entirely necessary so I don't go insane? Definitely.

8 comments:

Totally Inspired said...

I love the whole outfit.. I think the tshirt is so cute.. adn it goes perfect with the green cardi.. maybe I will shop my closet for a springy find such as this tshirt..

Unknown said...

I think it's pretty! I've been dreamily thinking about spring, too. Is it a major faux pas to wear springy prints when it's freezing or colder outside?!
-Aly

Ally said...

I say as long as it's not shorts and sandals you're not seasonally inappropriate. This winter has sucked so you get a free pass. :)

K said...

I love the way that cardi looks with the tee. If it helps to brighten your mood than I say go for it!

yours truly, melissa said...

I'm diggin' this outfit. I actually have a similiar colored green cardi from Old Navy that I wear with a brightly printed tee from the Limited!

Unknown said...

I bought the SAME necklace. I feel SO stylish!

Roxie said...

I really need a Spring pick me up too. I love that color green on you.

-Roxie

Tabitha said...

I like the colors of your outfit...definitely gives us hope for a short winter.

Related Posts with Thumbnails