Monday, April 12, 2010

Monday, April 12, 2010

Top: New York & Company

Tank (unseen): Gap

Vest: New York & Company

Pants: The Limited

Shoes: Payless Shoes

Necklace: The Limited

Bracelet: New York & Company

I have been patiently waiting for warm weather so I could debut my new cigarette pants. I hunted high and low for months before I found a pair that met all of my requirements and even then I had to have them hemmed to the correct length. But all the effort was worth it because I am in love with these pants! I have a feeling you'll be seeing a lot of these in the next few months!

Do you have a piece of clothing you've been dying to debut? Do tell!

3 comments:

Marie said...

Those are lovely. I have been super excited about every piece of Liberty of London piece I bought! And I have been wearing them every chance I get!

Marie @ Lemondrop ViNtAge
Spring Shabby Apple Dress giveaway

Keely said...

I love your black and white today. I can't wait to debut any of my spring dresses. I'm dying for some warmer weather.

Kristen said...

WHITE PANTS!!!

It is too dreary and rainy to wear them....

Related Posts with Thumbnails