Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Dress: Ann Taylor Loft

Tights: New York & Company

Shoes: Baker's Shoes

Bracelet: New York & Company

This will probably be my last outing of the season with tights. I really wanted to wear this sweet ruffled placate dress from Ann Taylor Loft but it's a tad bit on the short side without tights. This seems to be a chronic problem with all my ATL dresses. I buy the Regular (not Petites) but they still manage to be a tiny bit short, which is odd because I am only 5'4'' and Regular anything usually needs to be hemmed two inches.

Anyway, I digress. I dug up the most light-weight black tights I own - these fun zebra patterned ones. How great are these? I totally forgot about them in the basket mess that is my tights collection. I'm glad they got to see the light of day at least once this season!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Wow, zebra tights - amazing!

I have noticed that dresses are getting shorter or at least it takes more looking to find a kneee length dress.

Lesa said...

Beautiful shoes and blouse,

Related Posts with Thumbnails