Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Top: Merona for Target

Tank (unseen): Old Navy

Pants: The Limited

Shoes: Steve Madden

Bracelets: New York & Company

I have this 'thing' where I don't like to wear my tops tucked into my pants. I just don't do it. Ever. Mostly because I don't like messing with my clothes all day long - I feel like tucking means I have to readjust my clothes every single time I stand up.

But then I look at an outfit like this and I think how great it would look tucked in with a sweet little skinny belt. Or I see someone like the lovely GingerSnap who tucks all the time and manages to look darling while doing it.

Are you a tucker or a non-tucker? If you know the secret to successful tucking will you please, please share it?

2 comments:

Sarah said...

I just found your blog and I LOVE your style!!

Kristen said...

I hate tucking in my shirt. I hate fussy outfits. I feel uncomfortable all day if I have to keep adjusting.

Related Posts with Thumbnails