Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Dress: New York & Company

Tights: Hue

Shoes: Steve Madden

Bracelet: Express

Necklaces: Amy Cornwell Designs

Oh, how I love this dress. Let me count the ways:

1. It's 95% cotton. Feels like wearing my pajamas to work.

2. It's season-less. Winter, spring, summer, fall - this dress sees it all.

3. The pattern. I don't know what it is about this pattern that just mesmerized me in the store. Five years later, I'm still not tired of it.

4. The cut. Unlike anything else I own, it's the most forgiving thing in my closet. How can you not love a dress that doesn't require a medieval torture device, otherwise known as Spanx?

5. It's easy. Not like that, you naughty readers! One big cuff and a cute pair of shoes and this baby is ready to roll. No effort required.

Surely I am not the only fashionista who can wax poetic about the items in her closet?

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Cotton - I love it!!

You wear spanx? You are so tiny I would never EVER think you would need them!

Related Posts with Thumbnails