Saturday, March 13, 2010

Friday, March 12, 2010

Sweater: The Limited

Shirt: New York & Company

Jeans: Express

Booties: K-mart

Bracelets: Ann Taylor Loft

I was completely enthralled with the color purple last winter and while I've moved on to other obsessions this season (gray! mustard!), I'm still in love with the eggplant shade of this sweater. It's the lightest of knits too, so it's the perfect choice for a busy day.

I wanted to show off the pedicure I got last weekend too, so at the risk of freezing said toes right off, I chose open-toe booties. Let me tell you, I can.not.wait for full-on spring so I can bring all my lovely open toed beauties out of retirement!



1 comment:

LaToya said...

Awesome pedicure! I can't believe those booties are from K-mart! Score!

http://achameleonscloset.blogspot.com/

Related Posts with Thumbnails