Friday, March 12, 2010

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Sweater: The Limited

Tank: Express

Jeans: Express (Stella Barely Boot Cut)

Shoes: Payless Shoes

Necklace: Amy Cornwell Designs

Bracelet: New York & Company

I had to go downtown to pick Nate up from the airport last night so I decided to make the most of my time down there (it's about an hour away!) and do a little shopping at the downtown mall.

Although I had timed things perfectly to meet his flight, the weather had other plans. I ended up bumming around downtown for an extra three hours when his flight was delayed. Thank goodness I'd worn flats!

I really wanted to belt this flyaway cardigan but every belt I tried made my hips look disproportionally large. Maybe if I'd worn longer jeans with heels it would have minimized that effect, I'm not sure.

I like how the diamond pattern in the cuff compliments the diamonds in the top. I didn't think anyone but me would really notice, but sure enough, the person ringing me up at The Limited commented on it. I knew there was a reason I like that place!

4 comments:

Cole said...

Love the ruffled flats!

Keely said...

I love the combination. It's such a pretty color on you. And I love matching my tops and shoes.:0)

LaToya said...

That tank is beautiful on you! And I love shoes from Payless.

http://achameleonscloset.blogspot.com/

Sarah said...

I have these shoes but have yet to wear them! You styled them perfectly!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails