Thursday, March 18, 2010

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Shirt: The Limited

Vest: Express

Pants: Express

Shoes: Bitten

Necklace: Vintage (my grandmother's!)

It is a gorgeous sunny day here in Indy and I had a ton of things to accomplish before I start my temporary contract position on Monday. The job happened pretty quickly and caught me off guard, so I feel a bit unprepared to go back to work so soon!

Today's outfit was all about being comfortable as I ran around town and popped in and out of the car.

This necklace is one of my all time favorite pieces but I don't get too many chances to wear it because it's such an unusual shade of blue. I decided to try something different and knot it up so I could pair it with the vest.

4 comments:

KP said...

Just found your blog. I love all the blue and the vest! Very cute!

http://dressedtostudy.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

omg, i have a very similar necklace from my grammie except it has red colors in the beads and no additional little charm dangle. very cool!

Anonymous said...

Wow nice necklace, it's made of murano glass i think!!
Greetings!
Yun S

yours truly, melissa said...

How special to have a vintage necklace from your grandmother. Have you ever worn it against black? I bet it would look pretty against black as well.

Also... those blue flats are so sweet!

Related Posts with Thumbnails