Monday, March 8, 2010

Monday, March 8, 2010

Sweater: Ann Taylor Loft

Tank: New York & Company

Jeans: Express (Stella Barely Bootcut)

Shoes: Old Navy

Necklace: Lia Sophia

It's been a busy day here. Ran a couple of errands and met a friend for lunch and shopping.

Do you ever have an outfit that starts out as one thing and then ends up completely different in the end? I started this outfit around the necklace. I originally had on a longer, darker purple cardigan with a white tank top underneath. But that seemed to plain, so I dug out this older plaid purple top. But the dark purples didn't match well, so I traded the long cardigan for this lighter, shorter one. The top combo seemed too casual for the heels I had on, so I swapped out for Short jeans and these flats. By the end of it all, the only item that was the same as when I started was the necklace!

I believe that's called the process of evolution. You're welcome for the free science lesson.

3 comments:

Cynthia said...

Love the purples. Have a great evening!

WickedThrifty said...

i do it all the time! girl after my own heart here with the purples. and those dark jeans are perfect!

Keely said...

Yet another beautiful color combo!

Related Posts with Thumbnails