Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Top: The Limited

Jacket: The Limited

Pants: Express

Necklace: Forever 21

Shoes: BCBGirls via Macy's

Bunco girls night tonight! One of my absolute favorite nights of the entire month.

I was really unsure about the length of this t-shirt. I felt like it hit me at the widest part of my hips, but after debating too long over it, I didn't have time to find something else. I left the house mad at myself and feeling kind of fat.

Thirty minutes later I'm sitting at the table, stuffing my face with the Qdoba naked taco bar, when one of the girls asks if I've lost weight. Um, that would be a negative. To which she replied, 'Must be the outfit because you definitely look skinnier.'

Note to self: Wear black every single day for the rest of my life.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails