Friday, July 31, 2009

Friday, July 31, 2009

Top: The Limited

Jeans: The Limited

Shoes: Wild Diva via Burlington Coat Factory

Ring: Gifted

Earrings: New York & Company

Can you believe it's the last day of July already? The summer has flown by! But as sad as it is to see the summer come to a close, I am super stoked for autumn! It is my absolute favorite time of the year - Volunteer football, the turning of the leaves, and a little chill in the air. Love it, love it, love it! I can't wait.

Today I was feeling a little nautical. All I needed was a cute little anchor necklace to complete the look (note to self!). Since that wasn't an option, I chose to add a few little touches of red with my jewelry instead. As I put on my shoes, I kind of wished I'd thought ahead enough to repaint my toenails red, too. Guess there's always next time!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails