Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Wednesay, July 8, 2009


Top: Express

Tank: New York & Company

Shorts: The Limited

Shoes: Baker's Shoes

Bracelet: Gifted

Necklace: New York & Company

Up until about two seconds ago, I thought I might be able to get away without getting a tan before our upcoming vacation. Hello, pasty white legs! I am so back on the spray tan wagon tomorrow!

I love the look of heels with shorts but don't find myself with the occasion to wear the combination very often. Most of the time when I am in shorts, the activity calls for sneakers or at the very least comfortable walking shoes. So if I have the chance to pair heels with shorts, I am all over it!

Too bad I was so focused on wearing my foxy heels with shorts today. I totally didn't bother to actually check the forecast. It was barely 60 degrees when I stepped out this morning! I had to run in and grab a sweater to keep warm! Oops.


1 comment:

Becky said...

I love the walking shorts with heels! I have a pair of shorts very similar to that...hm, perhaps I'll try out that look sometime. Loving the black and white cheetah print-very sassy!

Related Posts with Thumbnails