Thursday, July 30, 2009

Thursday, July 30, 2009

Top: New York & Company

Jeans: Express (Mia Ultra Skinny)

Belt: Ann Taylor Loft

Shoes: Baker's Shoes

Necklace: Forever 21

Bracelet: New York & Company

Sorry for the do in the way of my feet. I took no less than a dozen shots this morning and every single one was blurry or dark or had a dog in it. This was the best I got. And it's too bad too, because my shoes are FAB-u-lous.

I love the print of this blouse and the fact that it combines more than 10 different colors in one print. However, the blouse is kind of, well, blousy. I've worn it unbelted a number of times but always with some major accessories - layered necklaces or a scarf. I wanted to change it up a bit this time, so I threw on a skinny belt (turned around backwards) and a single necklace instead. I'm pleased with how it turned out.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails