Monday, July 6, 2009

Monday, July 6, 2009

Top: Ann Taylor Loft

Jeans: The Limited

Shoes: Apt 9 via Kohl's

Bracelet: Simply Irresistible

Earrings: New York & Company

Ever heard that song '57 channels (and nothing on)' by Bruce Springsteen? That's kind of how I felt this morning - 57 pairs of jeans and nothing to wear!

Okay, okay, so I don't literally have 57 pairs of jeans, but I do have quite a collection. But not a single pair was exactly what I wanted to go with this top and these new t-strap heels. The ultra dark skinnies were too long. The right length skinnies were too light. These trouser cut jeans are okay, but cover up the shoes which I really wanted to show off.

Note to self: Buy ultra dark skinny jeans in Short length
.

I got this top recently at Ann Taylor Loft as a final sale item for $6.88. I liked the champagne color, the little gold threads shot through the pattern and the ruffle detail at the neckline. I can also belt it or wear it with a cute vest next time, so it's got lots of versatility.

The shoes were a recent score at Kohl's. They were on clearance for $19.99 plus I had a coupon for $10 off. Now I know t-straps are on the Don't list for us shorties and normally you wouldn't find me in a pair, but I think with a pair of cute skinny jeans they could really work, even on a short girl like me!

3 comments:

Cole said...

I have a pair of black t-strap sandals that I get a compliment on EVERY time I wear them. Being a shorty, I know I shouldn't wear them... but I just love 'em! :-)

Anonymous said...

Those shoes are A-Dorable! What a steal!

GingerSnap said...

I love these shoes! They are so pretty and feminine and yet very very wearable...I'm a huge fan of them!

Related Posts with Thumbnails