Monday, July 27, 2009

Monday, July 27, 2009

Dress: New York & Company

Tank: Gap

Belt: Came w/a jacket from The Limited

Shoes: Sam & Libby

Bracelet: New York & Company

Earrings: Simply Irresistible

This cotton dress originally came with a matching fabric belt, but I like to switch things up a bit and break it up with a solid color. I'd really love to find a purple belt that matches the pattern but so far, no luck.

I am also loving my new black acrylic cuff from New York & Company. I've often found myself wishing I had something just like this, so when I saw it this weekend, I just had to have it! A 'Buy One, Get One 50%' PLUS a 30% off coupon might have had a little something to do with it, too!

1 comment:

Cole said...

Yep, a black belt was the way to go!

Related Posts with Thumbnails