Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Top: New York & Company

Tank: New York & Company

Shorts: Old Navy

Sandals: Ann Taylor Loft

Necklaces: Gifted

Bracelet: New York & Company

Well you certainly aren't going to lose me in a crowd today, huh? I love the pattern and colors of this top. When I realized it matched these walking shorts from Old Navy, it was a match made in heaven.

Admittedly, it's a little loud for work, but the environment is casual and I actually got a couple of compliments on it. I've also worn the top with dark denim and a navy patent belt for a more sophisticated look. Yeah for tops that work several ways!

2 comments:

Cole said...

Love the shorts! You look cool and summery.

Anonymous said...

Hi
I work at New York & Company, and receive alerts whenever anyone talks about us. I post these alerts on our Facebook page, and posted a link to your post with your photo. Please let me know if you have an issue with my posting your photo and I will remove it. Thanks! http://www.facebook.com/pages/New-York-Company/31383100473

Related Posts with Thumbnails